Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2011

Four years ago today, I had surgery to remove uterine (endometrial) cancer.  I have had a couple of "scares" since but all turned out o.k.  I should be on the count down now to one year from today when I can shout it from the mountain tops that I am five years cancer free. That is the major marker for all cancer patients.  Somehow, now having ALS, has just made that less important.

Of course, I can still find something to be thankful- at least I don't have BOTH cancer and ALS.  

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss that you'd started a new blog?! Had been continuing to check on your old one a couple of times a week. Will be checking in over here every day now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always something to be thankful for. I am truly amazed and blessed by your positive attitude. I don't know if I could be as strong. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete