Thursday, January 15, 2015

One of my sons asked me tonight why I am always so tired.  When I said, "honey, I can be tired just in a little bit now", he asked did that mean I was dying quicker?  It saddens me that my kids have such thoughts in their minds.

I tried my hardest tonight to play with my kids- I even played action figures for a few minutes with my 10 year old son.  My 12 year old wanted me to read to him, (and he's the one who asked why I'm so tired), but by then, I really was too tired and it was his bed time.  I promised I would try to REMEMBER to do so tomorrow evening.  

We have a church meeting to go to tomorrow night and the next day.  I know it will wear me out but I look forward to seeing fellow Christians this weekend.  It strengthens me.

No, I will still be tired, and I'll still be weak physically... but mentally, spiritually, I will be nourished.

No comments:

Post a Comment