Saturday, January 3, 2015

In July of this past year (2014), we moved from Minnesota to Oregon.  Somehow, my old blog name of "Mini Apples: Life in the Minneapolis Metro (minnesota-mama.blogspot.com)" no longer seems to fit!  No, I hadn't posted there in quite some time, but with my increasing progression of ALS, I thought it was time to blog again.  Maybe this will be therapeutic for me, and maybe just maybe, you who will read this will learn something.

I chose to call it "Amy's Life Stories", as a play on ALS, the illness that plaques me.  My address is http://www.alifesufficient.blogspot.com because there again, a play on ALS- and really, I want to talk here about many things, but yes, my life has been sufficient.  I hope to make it more in the time I have left. 

In the coming posts, I will tell my "ALS story".  Life is definitely not all roses and sunshine.  There are days that I can barely hang on, but overall, I know that it's all worth it.  I will share it all here.

No comments:

Post a Comment