Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Mama leaving after being with us nearly four weeks was hard!  I have really missed not having her right there with me. 

I do however have excellent news!  Someone, a total stranger no less, donated, yes DONATED a handicapped accessible van to us!!!  This is still amazing and overwhelming to me!  It was about a 14 hour drive from our house, so off to Idaho we went.  The sweet woman that gave the van to us suffered the loss of her husband just a few weeks ago.  He is now free from ALS, in heaven.  I feel like this woman will now be my friend for life.  What a blessing she has been to me and to my family.

I am typing this blog from a motel room.  We will be back home tomorrow night.   I will be thrilled to be back in my bed.  I am physically exhausted from this trip but emotionally, so very overwhelmed and full of gratitude!

God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on my blog readings dear Amy. These are precious as are you. God bless you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete