Monday, March 9, 2015

I have been hurt by much in life, but this past weekend has taken the proverbial cake. I was informed by a long-time "friend" that "ALS has changed your personality. You're the not the friend you once were. It's sad."

I think the worst thing I read in all that, was that ALS has changed me. Yes, I believe it has, but it's been for the better!  I don't let the small stuff really bother me. So many things in life really don't matter. I thought friendship did.  THAT saddens me.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought that you should be more concerned about being a friend to others instead of what kind of friend they are to you. How is this friend being there for you?! What is she doing to help you get through this?! I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't know how to BE a friend!

    ReplyDelete