Monday, March 2, 2015

Living in the new place that we do, I am able to get to the beautiful Oregon coast quite often.  I love it!  It is so beautiful, so very peaceful, and well... to a Florida girl, the ocean is a balm to my soul.  I love seeing the waves crash on the rocks here, I love hearing the ocean roar.  I love seeing the sunset as if God has painted me a masterpiece!  I can't tell you if I love the sunrise here or not as I doubt I will be up to see it, and it won't be the same as when I lived on the east coast where the sun "rose in the east"... but somehow, I think it would be marvelous too.  I prefer sunsets though, and it truly is a beautiful sight over the ocean with the mountains in view.

God is forever reminding me of just how much He loves me.  It's all around you!  He loves you too!  Look at the ocean, the mountains, or wherever you live... look for evidence of His existence and just how beautiful His creation is.  You are a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. His creation is beautiful and I'm so glad you were able to get out and enjoy it. Prayers continue for you.

    ReplyDelete