Saturday, April 18, 2015

I fell about three weeks ago now.  It was a Sunday morning, and I was sitting down at the piano at church.  I think I was in the middle of falling already, and as I was in the sitting position, fell, taking (and breaking) the piano bench with me.  The piano sets on a stage, so I fell off the stage, hurting myself.  Now, I didn't feel particularly hurt that day, but I haven't been able to get through the pain yet!

That service at church turned out to be very touching, as those in attendance gathered around me, crying and praying.  I felt so very blessed to be cared about by this congregation.  It was just nice.

I said I haven't been able to get through the pain.  It's been rough.  As I type this, the only thing I really want to do is climb in the bed, but it's not even 7 o'clock yet, and so here I am.

I think if anything good is coming out of my pain lately, it is that I know people care and are praying.  It means a lot.    

No comments:

Post a Comment