Monday, February 16, 2015

My Mama has been visiting for the past four weeks. As of tomorrow, it comes to an end.  It saddens me to see her go.  I can't help but panic a bit as she's 81 and me? Well, I'm dying.  I feel as if I won't see her again here on this earth and that gives me great sorrow.  

I can thank God though that I have something else, something AWESOME to focus on!  Someone, a complete stranger, is donating a van to us!!!  We will drive about 14 hours to pick it up in Idaho.  I am so grateful, so incredibly overwhelmed at how God loves me.  The van belonged to a man with ALS, who is now free of it, in heaven.  I heard of it through a group on facebook.  I am just amazed!  God is so good.

So, as I cry tomorrow as I leave my Mama at the airport, I will thank God for His goodness to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment